And finally, Halloween is here!!
What mysteries, scares and sweet tricks await us?
Undoubtedly, there is nothing better than eating candy on this night full of secrets, fun and scares.
And among the legends of this BattleKnight kingdom, there is one that says that there is a mysterious witch in a house made of candy, in the middle of the forest. If you knock on the door you can win a pile of chocolates or maybe ... something more sinister.
Do you dare to be a brave adventurer who challenged the witch?. If you are brave and want to try, she will ask you to solve an enigma of evil symbols to complete a secret magic spell. But be careful, adventurer! Because if you fail in the task, it may be that nobody sees you come out alive from that forest.
- Daily at random schedules, a phrase and several images of dingbats related to Halloween will be posted on this thread. Each figure of the dingbat will represent one of the words of the phrase, which will be put in disorder.
- In case that for some reason the moderation team does not place the phrase some day, it will be done the next day without affecting the development of the event.
- To participate in the event, the images must be ordered in the order that each user supposes they must go so that the phrase is in the correct order. Participation will be done by answering in the answer thread: Halloween Secrets [Answers thread]
- If a user organize the figures of the dingbats in the appropriate order of the words it represents of the phrase he will earn a score of 5 candies for every two consecutive images that he orders correctly.
- Expanding the previous point. That is, if for example the phrase has 6 words and the user only properly orders two images, then the user will win 5 candies, but if he orders four images correctly, then he will win 10 candies.
- The user must always indicate which phrase he is resolving to avoid confusion or his participation will not be taken into account.
- Each phrase can only be resolved on a single occasion by each user.
- Participants will have 72 hours to answer each phrase since it is posted. After said period of time, the participation of the contestant for that phrase will not be taken into account.
- Once the user publishes their participation they will not be able to edit their message, in case of editing, the user will be disqualified at least for that phrase.
- In case of a tie, the speed in publishing the answer will be taken into account as the second factor that the team will consider in order to resolve the tiebreak.
- In the thread will not be allowed any post that is not to participate in the contest by spamming or distorting the subject. In the case of doubts, these will be solved only in pm.
- The team reserves the right to resolve, based on its point of view, any atypicality not contemplated in these rules.
- The team reserves the right to modify any rule during the development of the contest, if it considers it to avoid any cheating.
- The user who wins the most candy at the end of the contest will be the winner of the event
- The event will be active approximately from October 23 to November 4 of the current year.
- 1°Place: 10 € Coupon
- 2° Place: 6 € Coupon
- 3° Place: 3 € Coupon
For any questions or comments please send me a private message.
We hope this contest is to your liking and you are encouraged to participate to beat the witch and eat lots of candies!
Administration of BattleKnight
Your staff scared
*Contest by Lady Poe