Elemental Damage/Resistance Tutorial

• Hello! I'm a bit rusty on my understanding of Elemental Damage/Resistance ratio. Could someone with a more full knowledge on it please comment/create a thread for it in the appropriate area?

• Simply think of elemental damage as a sort of different magic damage of four tastes.

The rlemtsl resilience is the % you can resist to a specific magic taste.

as example you you gave 100 damage fire

if the opponent has 15% fire res you'll do him only 85 fire damage

if the opponent has 100% fire res you'll do him 0 fire damage

The nice thng is that the res is based on %, do I that I have 100% resistance in all the energies I suffer 0 elemental magic not minding if the opponent has 100 or 1k elemental damages

wysiwyg image

• I thought as much, so it's as I remembered. I needed some clarification since I didn't know if 1% resistance was exactly 1 point of damage. Thanks!

• I thought as much, so it's as I remembered. I needed some clarification since I didn't know if 1% resistance was exactly 1 point of damage. Thanks!

To be clear that you do Not misunderstand. It's % not fixed damage. So 10% on 10 fire damage is 1 prevented, but 10% on 20 fire damage is 2 damage prevented.

Like I said in the previus reply you can wcen have 1k fire danages, but if I'm 100% fire resistent I suffer 0 fire damage

wysiwyg image