Luck - ultimate explanation

• Hi there!

Me and lots od my friends have problem with understanding whether luck has an impact on mission outcome. We've made many tests and we claim that luck has no that impact.

Can someone well informed tell us if amount of luck affects on gained money from missions?

Greetings!

• Hey,

You need to find your sweet spot with luck, where missions give you the most silver, that does not mean it will be with the items you have with highest luck, you need to test it.

If you are affected by lower level knight, you must have more luck then him though.

maxresdefault.jpg

• Hello,

my English is not the best - I am a German, but I will try my very best....

The skill for luck is more important to make critical hit or not, not so impostant for the missions, but:

If you make Mission, you get as the result "normal loot", "Great loot" or "immortal loot". A higher skill at luck gives a higher chance to you to get a better loot-class. You will not see this at one or two missions, but if you see 100 missions, so maybe with a low skill at luck you will get 85 normal missions, 10 great and 5 immortal.

With the best chance you will have maybe at 100 missions 60 normal, 30 great and 10 immortal.

Important to know ist, the silver what you get for a normal, great or immortal mission is always the same. With a better luck you will have only more great or ommortal missions and lower rate of normal missions.

Every opponent in missions has a special range for loot. You have 5 different classes in opponents. very bad opponents, your loot will be about 5-9x your level, bad opponents (maybe the archer) is about 7-12 x your own level. The medium opponents (all ghosts and elementars) have about 11-16 x your level. Good opponents like the unicorn or the magic Man have about 15-22 x your level and the best (dragons, pheonix) have 22-35 x your level. These are the facts for a normal mission. Great loot gives you about 505 more and immortal about more than double a normal mission.

If your skill at luck better than 3,5 x your own level, you are at the highest class for get best missions. If you have your luck level x 5 is good, but makes no difference at the missions, but is your luck lower than 3,5 x your level, than you can get more better missions with a higher luck.

greetings

Omen

• I have always had the biggest luck in all the world about my level, never noticed such thing about bettermonwey or range missions in years.

Howmuch do you consider it should be luck as stats inluencing, when do you determine that it's difference is appreciable?

As liv 19 I have had more than 300 as luck for years, same as now that I'm liv 26 and I'm about 350.

So what are the ranges?

wysiwyg image

• If your skill at luck better than 3,5 x your own level, you are at the highest class for get best missions. If you have your luck level x 5 is good, but makes no difference at the missions, but is your luck lower than 3,5 x your level, than you can get more better missions with a higher luck.

greetings

Omen

Can a mod confirm that at 3.5X your own level it`s the highest class for get best missions ?

• If your skill at luck better than 3,5 x your own level, you are at the highest class for get best missions. If you have your luck level x 5 is good, but makes no difference at the missions, but is your luck lower than 3,5 x your level, than you can get more better missions with a higher luck.

greetings

Omen

Can a mod confirm that at 3.5X your own level it`s the highest class for get best missions ?

i can confirm it doesn't work. I have bern liv 19 number one for years with the best luck of even all the worls servers at that time. A lick that was over 20 times my own level and nothing like that happened

wysiwyg image

• so 3.5 Luck it`s enagugh for missions ?

• it's the same as 1x or 20x. It's important when you battle to not suffer criticals, but does nothing about the earning

wysiwyg image

• Hey,

You need to find your sweet spot with luck, where missions give you the most silver, that does not mean it will be with the items you have with highest luck, you need to test it.

If you are affected by lower level knight, you must have more luck then him though.

Sorry, but I did not understand a single word. Could you please try to explain again?

the silver what you get for a normal, great or immortal mission is always the same

As far as I could observe, this is not true. Maybe I misunderstood what you were trying to say, but here is my experience: at the same level (9), in the same city (Endalain), in the same quest zone (Mystical Tower), with the same quest size (small, 20 quest points), winning against the same enemy type (the Witch) and with the same loot class (normal), I can get different rewards. How do you explain that?

Down below you can see some testing results by me. I am not very impressed by the loot class differenze but anyway

It doesn't look very different to me, but the comparison is wrong in the first place in my opinion. You should compare the same, identical scenarios with only luck as variable.

it's the same as 1x or 20x. It's important when you battle to not suffer criticals, but does nothing about the earning

So are you saying that, for example, if I have 10 luck or 100 luck and win any mission it doesn't make any difference? So the luck is only used to determine critical strike chance and as tiebreaker?

Edited once, last by Draivanhoe ().