Duel Videos Return - Proposal

• Hello !

As many of you know, in the first version of the game (old graphic interface), when you had a duel you could either watch the final report or look at a video of 2 knights fighting.

Personally, the 2.0 version of the games is awesome, but I kinda miss this stuff and I do think it could be easily implemented and upgraded.

Instead of the old video, you could make a contest for players to make short fighting movies that could be chosen (lots of movies is better so they can be randomly displayed by the game in the report). For example, I practice reenactment, and I got friends who do that, others that can make a video project and I am sure there are lots of player who would be glad to let us see their skills in our duel reports or who knows..for experienced reenactors, even jousting videos. 8)

If this idea is considered by the team worthy for a little update, I can make even a sample video. :)

Thank you for your attention and hope that this game is not totally forgotten by Game Forge..It is great, but it needs some new stuff (PS. Like a market where players could sell stuff between eachother).

With respect,

Alex Knight

"Noble are the ones who give their lives for the freedom of the weak"

Alex Knight :weapon:

:battlek: