How the players are checked on BK servers for cheating?

• So... In the last 2 year i have constantly asking the GO to check a player because he is playing for 2 years for more than 14 hours a day. Namely he s small missions average is 95 per day for the last 2 years. This mean that the player is behind the desktop and giving commands for at least 15 hours a day at every 10 minutes (for an example from 6 am to 9 pm). Also, his efficiency for the time played is well over 95%. So from my point of view he is cheating, but the GO just assured me that he will be checked and nothing happen. I have receive the message that according GDPR he can t give me the result. I m an expert in the human resources field and if you can t use the data to identify the person, then that mean that the data are not personal data. What are your advice? who can help me with my problem, because the GO is not helping me at all. Because if one person can cheat and affirm that he can do missions every day for 15 hours for 2 years and nobody will stop him, that mean that we all can cheat like this dude and will be no GO to stop us!

BK, Sv. 3 Romania :cursing::cursing::cursing::cursing::cursing::cursing:

• You can't check if 1 or more person are at the keyboard.

To do this would need a cam looking at this person controlled from GF !

Impossible.

24h minus 15h makes 9h to sleep. Enough time to sleep.

Is see no problem for 1 person playing so long.

May be he is a retired person, so he has plenty of time.

I for myself use an elecronic shorttime-clock (for boiling eggs) so i get an alarm

every time when a 10 minutes mission or a travel is over

so i can use the countdown time for doing other things.

I can remember a similar situation on Server 1.

The result was, that the player was on coffein from coffe, Red Bull and tabletts.

That this isnt healty is another thing . . .

• Thank for the reply. But i can t agree with you, because i don t think that you will bring your electronic short-time clock (for boiling eggs) on toilette, diner, or other necessary activities. I m talking about a dude that for 2 YEARS had made for more than 15h per day little missions (at every 10 minutes for the last 2 years). It is not possible and you know it and probable you are his colleague or his friend. If someone is using this new generations of new android hack the GO should know that the click or the touch have a specific radius and the click will be always be made within the radius. This kind of players are cheaters because it is not possible to keep up with the missions without a miss. I know the player that you refer to and I can assure you about the player from sv. 1 that he s a cheater, because he got banned on sv. 1, on sv. 6 and on sv. 16.

• We don't explain how we check it, because its internal info, but when you notice something like that report it with ticket, there might be indeed people playing with script, usually on the first places of the oldest servers with big level difference from others.

maxresdefault.jpg

• I did it many times. But our GO from the Romanian BK sv. 3, told us every time that he will check, but nothing happen. I m capable to prove that he is cheating if I could be an administrator of the web page or using a program (it is very simple to prove it, i can use a tracking program that is reporting all the changes in the ranking, namely the program record every change and the hour of it and can very clearly prove that the player is cheating, because all the time between the missions/silver earned/changes will fit in the delay loop). More than that every program have a default delay that cant be overcome. I have offer to help the GO with the check routine and offer him the prove that he were playing nonstop for long intervals of time (over 15 hours) within that delay period that I was talking about.

• Be serious please! I was talking about the electronic short-time clock (for boiling eggs). Only a superman could pull this out, so stop trying to convince yourself that such kind of things are possible.