Ask for Event.

• Eventos <--- Click Here

We have been complaining since July and we have not received any response from GF.

The only thing that the GA asks us is that we continue insisting and complaining, but the responses it receives from its superiors are all negative.

• Hello
    I want to ask when some event arrive in game. I'm playing from september, and unfortunately there wasn't single big one. I was playing couple years ago and there was at least one bigger event over 3 mounts. What change? Is the only event we deserve is for gem's discount? Please, diversify our game!

MissEarp  Polog  Phaendar  Paso  Web  Lord Syrio  Schneeprinz

Hi Jakub!

Thank you for your feedback! As you already know, we announce events to the community once they are prepared, currently we have no big events planned. Next event will be again Bonus Madness and it will be announced once its prepared.

Best,

• is there any chance to have a big event again? Like the crazy healer or the dragon event. The battleknight community has been waiting for a big event for a lot of time.

• That's true. Dragon events, great healer, Fehan, Monster Hunt all these events are disabled due to COVID-19. At least make some bonus event.. We are so bored without events...

• They sould think about changing completly the old events. Old e

That's true. Dragon events, great healer, Fehan, Monster Hunt all these events are disabled due to COVID-19. At least make some bonus event.. We are so bored without events...

due to covid?

:D

• They sould think about changing completly the old events. Old e

That's true. Dragon events, great healer, Fehan, Monster Hunt all these events are disabled due to COVID-19. At least make some bonus event.. We are so bored without events...

due to covid?

:D

Gameforge has forsaken Battleknight long before Covid-19.

• Before covid the game was also almost dead but we could see regular events like a dragons,healer,fehan etc. There was no event for more than year. Madness are fine but itsnot classic event.

Rock players are still waiting for a bigger event (before crazy healer was 1-2x per year etc.) and maybe they would have a reason to buy rubies again. That way, those rubies sales are completely out and players dont have reason to buy rubies.

Have a nice day)

Edited once, last by UpEpic ().

• Before covid the game was also almost dead but we could see regular events like a dragons,healer,fehan etc. There was no event for more than year. Madness are fine but itsnot classic event.

Rock players are still waiting for a bigger event (before crazy healer was 1-2x per week etc.) and maybe they would have a reason to buy rubies again. That way, those rubies sales are completely out and players dont have reason to buy rubies.

Code
    1. I have similar feelings.
  • Come on!

What does it take to activate an event, that is all ready, and has been activated without any sign of change for years?

What does it have to do with Covid?

Dragons were tested positive?

• Server maintenance and happy hour are the events... don't you like them?

Sorry, I forgot never ending solution for bugs like companion exchange, tournament not starting during daylight saving time, instant travel during daylight saving time or 10/9 set at the end of a war, tent of tournament not working during daylight saving time.

Someone wrote GF used interns to activate events and due to Covid situation they can't work: it is very difficult to start an event!

• Thank you all for your feedback.

Luckily we are all able to work and our plans for BK this year has nothing to with Covid situation.

We will inform you asap when next event is planned.

Best,

• I'm sorry but I don't believe anything they say anymore.

It is no longer just that we do not have events, all this discomfort also comes from the null case that GF makes regarding bugs, dead servers that request mergers, etc.

And that they use the Covid as an excuse seems pathetic to me when in other games like Nostale we have had ALL the big seasonal events and other small ones on the weekend.

• I want an event too. Like Dragons Event.

Wait a minute, GF have a plan for BK ??

• i think they are planning to open a new server XD

• Goodmorning!!! Please make Dragon Events !!! It's been 2 years + since last time!!! We all missed Dragon Madness i think! It will be very nice to do such event!