Easter Event - Basilisk

• Less than 2 Hours of the Drake Event. Probably tomorrow they will announce the Easter Event.

Normally Easter Event it`s announced 6 day before the event start. This mean this year they should announced Easter Event last Monday 29/03/21 BUT, probably they just want to wait that Drake event finish and THEN announce the Event.

I predict that Tomorrow 31/03/21 they will announce the event and i think the event will start 1-2 April, just 2 or 3 days before Easter which is set on 4 April This Year.

• OR they can just say on 1-st April that this year will not be any Easter Event, as April Fool, and then the next day 2 announce it starting from 2 or 3 April. Heheh.

• Lets wait and see..Easter event, Tzar event(last was 5 or 6 years ago), Fehan event, Crazy Healer event, Hunt event???! Lets see which come!!

oHKw2CN.png

• best solutions is Crazy Healer event ..... on serveres not have war we dont need companion and alrady have it on all acc. hhhh

• best solutions is Crazy Healer event ..... on serveres not have war we dont need companion and alrady have it on all acc. hhhh

the healer event is the best. A madness monthly one it would be welcomed too anyway^^

wysiwyg image

• Man, should be Easter Event becouse "Easter" means from Wikipedia:

"

Easter,[nb 1] also called Pascha (Aramaic, Greek, Latin)[nb 2] or Resurrection Sunday,[5][6] is a Christian festival and holiday commemorating the resurrection of Jesus from the dead, described in the New Testament as having occurred on the third day after his burial following his crucifixion by the Romans at Calvary c. 30 AD.[

"

I don`t know if you are not English and don`t understand. Easter means the Christian holyday which happen between march and april usually. When we eat Lamb.

This is why i think will be an Easter event. By Easter it`s not meant a "Random" event invented by BK. Crazy Healer it`s a "random" event created by Bk but there is no corellation with something in REAL Life.

But Easter have a corellation in the Real Life. It`s like Christmas Event, well, will be in Dicember and not in July becouse there is a corellation.

I think announcement of Easter should be very close. I don`t understand what they are waiting to announce XD.

• zombie you not understand what we say.... easter event must start before easter come do you know how this event looks??

• yea corect we get egs and have couple faze to raise him and open on easter than we feed him and event be 10 20 days. because that i say you we cant geet this event now easter in 4 days come

• we should accept that there will be no Easter event, just as there will be no Christmas event (2020)

S3 PL [RiR]

S7 PL [res]