Easter Event - Basilisk

• Hey guys

We cannot have event after event, even if everything is perfect and running smoothly, its just cannot be sheduled like this..

We will have other major event later, that you will like, i already promise you that :)

Keep calm and take care

maxresdefault.jpg

• yes i know that. i tr to explain to other.

tnx for real informations.. i be clad if we get more event mini micro also in game. all player than giv emore time to game

• времени наверно им нехватает чтоб кнопку нажать .)

dear representatives of the game forum management team, I am Portuguese with poor knowledge of Russian.please do not delete my tags or ban me for grammatical errors in the words and sentences I have written.I will be very grateful for your patience if you just correct these mistakes or despite the bad grammar.

• I recently posted a couple of dozen simple suggestions for improving the game on a Russian forum,quite simple to implement,I am sure they would bring a lot of new players to the project who would not spare money for rubies and nerds living in the game could get enough rubies not to concede the average level donation.as for me, this is exactly what gives a healthy balance to the game when there are 100+ people on the server.such a beta server can be started first in English,ideally of course wanted to choose the language, and in the messages there was an auto-translator,but any step on their part would be rated...

dear representatives of the game forum management team, I am Portuguese with poor knowledge of Russian.please do not delete my tags or ban me for grammatical errors in the words and sentences I have written.I will be very grateful for your patience if you just correct these mistakes or despite the bad grammar.

• I recently posted a couple of dozen simple suggestions for improving the game on a Russian forum,quite simple to implement,I am sure they would bring a lot of new players to the project who would not spare money for rubies and nerds living in the game could get enough rubies not to concede the average level donation.as for me, this is exactly what gives a healthy balance to the game when there are 100+ people on the server.such a beta server can be started first in English,ideally of course wanted to choose the language, and in the messages there was an auto-translator,but any step on their part would be rated...

Well, we all are happy to hear about suggestions to improve the game. Let us do the first step and then hopefully the Mods will bring the good suggestions on the BK table and actually improve bk !!

• It will be necessary to see if they will really pay more attention to the game and the community's suggestions, because putting an event after almost 1 year abandoned for nothing generates that confidence in me.

Regarding the Easter event if they put it I hope they change the partner, I have several fairies and no basilisks, it would also be nice if they put the tsar event again that I never got to see.

But before all that I just want them to put on a monthly madness, with so much dragon hunting I have too much money to spend and an inventory full of high value equipment to sell.

• It will be necessary to see if they will really pay more attention to the game and the community's suggestions, because putting an event after almost 1 year abandoned for nothing generates that confidence in me.

Regarding the Easter event if they put it I hope they change the partner, I have several fairies and no basilisks, it would also be nice if they put the tsar event again that I never got to see.

But before all that I just want them to put on a monthly madness, with so much dragon hunting I have too much money to spend and an inventory full of high value equipment to sell.

A Monthly Madness will be awesome, I agree with that !!

• i vote for the hunter event i need a "muse" (I don't know what it is called in english; all mission karma +1)

S3 PL [RiR]

S7 PL [res]

• i vote for the hunter event i need a "muse" (I don't know what it is called in english; all mission karma +1)

Yup, Anders- that would be a perfect choice :)

But so soon after the dragons I don't have high expectations - even -25% for stat would be nice.

• what`s hanter event R Y tok.eb???

• We will have other major event later, that you will like, i already promise you that :)

Hello, It's been a few weeks and we are still waiting for an event, or something is planned in the near future, you promised that we would be satisfied, and we are only impatient.

S3 PL [RiR]

S7 PL [res]