Easter Event - Basilisk

• I'd like to encourage people to fill this with GF memes. If words are not enough to make them listen to us, let's fill this with memes and share them everywhere so that people see the incompetence of this company.

• I'd like to encourage people to fill this with GF memes. If words are not enough to make them listen to us, let's fill this with memes and share them everywhere so that people see the incompetence of this company.

Please don't spam here.

Speedbraker

TeamManager at Battleknight.lt

Forum Administrator bei Battleknight.de

speedisigs8se6.jpg

• So that GF begins to listen to the game and its players. We are sick of being ignored and treated like a piece of shit.

1b9c192478b7877858fac044b6b3407d.png

• guys here is your answer, deal with it. stop asking every month for an event. Just remember this answer

• Good morning all,

I believe that the Bk Team will have a major event for us in June. We have just to be patient and give them time!!! Everything will be done ;)

• Good morning all,

I believe that the Bk Team will have a major event for us in June. We have just to be patient and give them time!!! Everything will be done ;)

Sure we get another Happy Days with insanely 30%....major Event, getting hyped !"!!!!!!

• I don't know how to get to them and ask them nicely for the event šŸ™‚šŸ™‚

I dont think it matters that much if you ask them or not. Gameforge will be Gameforge. Best way to criticize someone is by giving feedback, if its mostly negative...then so be it.

I personally liked the memes about them a lot ^^ Sends a good message and we have something to laugh about :D

• The unique way to get GF attention is to write bad feedback on its social pages (facebook, instagram, google, ...). Companies pay a lot of attention to bad comments because they could impact not only to reputation but also to revenues.

If BK's players write a lot of bad feedbacks with right motivations and mentioning BK is left on its own fate, I think GF could pay attention...

What do you think?

Social networks are a great weapon :-)

• The unique way to get GF attention is to write bad feedback on its social pages (facebook, instagram, google, ...). Companies pay a lot of attention to bad comments because they could impact not only to reputation but also to revenues.

If BK's players write a lot of bad feedbacks with right motivations and mentioning BK is left on its own fate, I think GF could pay attention...

What do you think?

Social networks are a great weapon :-)

That is correct. Havent thought about that since i dont use social media ^^

• wheeeew, monthly madness + Happy Hour!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. The cow is getting milked more and more.
    How about the other events like the crazy healer, monster hunt, fehan, tournament with brown bear as prize, the event where you can incubate a new companion.......

The gf just have to enable the events, 0 work for them. give us atleast the old events if u dont bring new ones