Being defeated by level 52 Player at level 82

• Today I attacked a player with a lot below my level (-30 level difference). And to my biggest surprise I have been defeated. How is this even possible? Just look at my stats... All my stats almost twice more than the opponent's stats. My opponent didn't use acid hit neither.... Its okay that there are hit zones.. but come on!!!!! the differences are significant. what the hell is this? Battleknight needs some logic in the game... beside the events. I am very disappointed that situations like this can happen, it doesn't make any sense;(;(:thumbdown:

• Clearly all your hitting zones have coincided with your opponent's blocking zones and that's why you haven't done any damage, he has stopped all your hits.

Also your defence skill is similar to your opponent's attack skill so it is not surprising that he has hit you and won.

So either you change your hitting zone or if you attack him again you will lose again.

When I was level 12 I've beaten people level 50 for that reason. Have similar attack/defence stats and block everything.

• Siroge is right!

But i think too that this is not fair... You put so much time and effort to improve your knight and then an other player who spent less time to improve his knight beat you only because he/she has different hit zones? ridiculous....

• It does not seem unfair to me. The hit and block zones is the only thing in the game that requires some strategy and allows you to face opponents with similar or superior attributes.

If there are people who ignore this, that's their problem.

• If you have much higher stats but you are stopped by everything there will only be a draw (it happens to me sometimes in missions) but in this case the low lv had his attack skill at the level of the high level defense skill so I don't see that it's unfair.

Is it the high lv's fault for having such a low defense skill that a level 5x matches him or is it the low lv's merit for raising his attack skill so high that he was able to beat him instead of being in a tie?

Thinking that you should win just because you have more level shows that a person is unaware of the importance of the strike/defense zone and that not everything is based on equipment and attributes.

• I understand that not everything is based on equipment and attributes, but for God's sake... being defeated by a player with half of attributes and weaker equipment is not realistic.. And not even strategy.. Its a bug that BK team should fix but of course they won't

• I mean if all your stats are about at 700 and your opponent's stats are only about 300, then its not realistic being defeated by their hit zones. And even if he/she hits you than your defense should decrease the amount of damage to zero... and make it a draw

• look i keep also but not atack to nobody :)

Edited once, last by Venom: and i play without premium not want to give rubies to GF. ().

• At level 19 i was used to smash liv 90+ knights. Cuse I was better prepared. My stats, my all over equipment and stuidy of zones. Not wine and think about improve yourself.

Being high level and being defeted means you have put less efforts, being high level doesn't mean you are sure to wiin.

Moreover it doesn't mean tha t the low level is bringing less efofrt, opposite to it, it requires ven more effort to consolidate at low levels

wysiwyg image

• Quote from Venom:" i play without premium not want to give rubies to GF."

----

why would you want to give rubies to GF?

kmsig-500x200.jpg

Ex-Tanoth player (and Admin 2009/2010).......BK addict since 2020

• @kmtanoth look about spending money in game . we help to other earn yours paymant. and why not if have free... i not eat caviar not love it .but i can some euro spend to game why not.

• To be in the top ranking requires two things - time and rubies and nothing else. Just because there is someone lower does not mean that he is a worse player. It is enough for him to have less of one of these things. The analysis of hit sites and defense as well as choosing the right eq for the opponent is a skill.