Thanks to the Battleknight team

• if I may join in the thanks...

the game becomes even more interesting for the game and new challenges ...

• after all this moth without events thats is great. but like oyu said we nned misions for extra big lvl and items for also big lvl hh

• I agree with you guys, however, we had times with no events at all. So this is a big step. 3 events in a row. Almost feels like the old days.

• thanks to all the team for their efforts to bring back the events with continuity.

I hope this is a sign that GF is starting to take us seriously and will get serious about the game.

• It is big step foward for this game. Last 3 weeks we had more events than last year. Hopefully that's the only beginning. Thank you BK Team. I really hope we can still build active community - all we need are interesting events and server merge.

• Amazing, I am loving all these events. Especially the very rare 50% atribute discount.

Why are you wasting your time reading this? Keep scrolling!

• Благодаря за зачестилите евенти в последно време, само една забележка имам относно обявените -50% връщане от мисия, а не го получаваме за втори път. Явно е недоразумение.

• Благодаря за зачестилите евенти в последно време, само една забележка имам относно обявените -50% връщане от мисия, а не го получаваме за втори път. Явно е недоразумение.

Извиняваме се за допуснатото разминаване, но за сметка на това получаваме 50-60% по-бързо възстановяване на точки мисия. Моля да ни извините за допуснатото разминаване от предварително обявеното събитие.

OldSmuggler BG s2 Win tournaments: 400 - 20.07.2017, level 86; tournaments: 500 - 11.06.2019, level 89

tournaments: 600 - 13.12.2020, level 109; tournaments: 700 - 05.09.2022, level 129