Posts by Heahmund

The hardcore way, i don t think so mate, if you " I play well over 100 accounts" it means that you really don t know about the way to play this game, why spending time on 100 accounts when you can play on 1 and be the best with that one ? Just keep living in your fantasy world where everyone should accept the inevitable death of this game and let us , the rest to hope at a bright future of this game. You said there that most of us play with a lot of accounts, i don t know why should someone focus on more than 1 or 2 accounts , make my day and teach me which are the benefits having 100 accounts:) Have a nice week mate.

My friend, it seems that you didn t play 10 years ago this game, when the activity was more higher than now. if you really don t want the merge, find a server without active players and stay there and fight with yourself, let the rest of us enjoy this game till we can. The number of active players is reducing year by year and the games does not seem to improve, the same events, the same players everyday .let the merge come and have more rivals, let the game shine again for us who wnjoy playing this. If you are so selfish on a game like this, i don t want to know how selfish are you in real life. If the big problem is that there are others that can beat you , so be it, you should spend that rubies on missions to get better :)

Salut, prin intermediul ticketelor e cam degeaba sa incerci sa contactezi un membru al staff-ului, mai ales pe comunitatea ro, in ce priveste fuziunea, nu te astepta sa fie prea curand, au ales sa o faca prima oara pe bitefight , ceea ce inseamna ca bk ramane pe ultimul loc, iar daca o sa fie vreuna in viitorul apropiat macar sa o faca la fel ca cea de pe gladiatus , unde sa fuzioneze toate serverele , la nivel global, nu la nivel de comunitate cum o sa faca pe bitefight, pentru ca pana la urma urmei, aceeasi jucatori de sunt pe s3 sunt si pe s6 sau mai stiu eu ce servere.

Revenind la ceea ce ai scris mai sus, mai bine intri pe discord si faci o sesizare ca mai repede ii gasesti acolo activi, decat aici sau prin intermediul support, iar referitor la problema, o sa il baneze candva, dar mai asteapta sa le bage cateva sute de e in cont.

Hello and sorry for the wrong content, but here is the official statement on the server.

So perhaps that - 50% mission time should be - 50% travel time ?

Regele a facut o declaratie!

Regele a adoptat urmatoarele reguli pana la 28.01.2024 12:00:

• -50% timp misiune
    • +50% profit argint in misiuni
    • -50% cost argint pentru puncte atribute
    • +50% puncte de regenerare
    • 25% sansa 2 de rubine in misiune

And here is the translation for it

Code
    1. The king made a statement!
    2. The king adopted the following rules until 28.01.2024 12:00:
    3. -50% mission time
    4. +50% silver profit in missions
    5. -50% silver cost for attribute points
    6. +50% regeneration points
    7. 25% chance of 2 rubies in the mission

Good evening, my name is Heahmund, I play on s3, Romanian server and I would like to discuss the fusion of servers at the global level. Why I would like this to be a step for the game in the near future is because of the lack of active players, at least on the Romanian servers I don't think there were more than 50 players playing. I saw how a global merger was done last year on another game of Gameforge at a global level, probably Battleknight could also be taken into account, from my point of view and I think from the point of view of other players, this merge would liven up the game and would increase the activity. It's not an immediate action, but in 3-6 months I think that those who deal with the game interface and its administration could make this change and see an improvement.

Everyone is asking for events or I don't know what else, but I think a merge would be the most suitable for a game that is about to become a graveyard. From a server of 30-50 people before the merger, to reach an activity of 100-200 or even more would be a huge step, then everyone would have something to shoot for, namely competitiveness.

The servers with normal speed all together.

And the ones with x5 or x10 together.