Posts by Avangard

What about not spamming the thread? :)

First of all this is my thread :)

And second - I asked you a question exactly on the topic of my thread, so that's the opposite of "spamming"

But in your "answer" there is no information about the "question" so the spamming one here maybe is you ;)

BTW, your answer is good as mine. We're on this topic continuously, so you're not the only one worrying about the game. Every teamler here is trying their best to keep the game/community going. Miracles do happen sometimes, though.

Oh please, everybody found out that nothing in the game depends of your "team".

You are nothing more than a mediator and the only thing your team does is to copy and paste the information which Gameforge send to you. That's all. That's what your team does.

And this is why when someone asks you for anything your answer always is "When we have information, we will inform you immediately".

And it's not even "immediately" because much of the time the events are announced in the forum 2 or 3 days AFTER they already has started haha

So don't bullshit me with this pity argument that this game is going because of you.

With you or without you - there will be no difference. The game is still dead :)

What is happening with this "game"?

The few players left in every server know that BK is dead for long time ago, but it becomes even more dead than before.

There wasn't ANY event last 3 months and there aren't any in the horizon. Only the non sense "happy days" when no one buys rubies anyway.

It seems the BK board think that someone will buy their sh*ty rubies in dead game when there is nothing new in it haha. Well - as you see no one spend money on BK now a days ;)

So? Is there some event that is coming in the end, or better shut down this dead "game"?

A little correction - the first tournament is with range level 8-12, not 9-12.

The next one is level 13-19.

And the group mission can be made at level 9, not level 8.

Also - about the advice for "Never hold level", this is personal decision, there are 2 opposite opinions about that and it's not good to tell him that like 100% true. If he is player who buy rubies, then yes, it's not good to hold level. But if he is no rubie player, then the tournaments are the only place he can get rubies and it's better to stay at his level from time to time so he can have better chance to win tournament and take more rubies.

This "game" is dead since a long time.

It has no future.

Gameforge doesn't care what is happening with BK and the players, that's a proved many times fact.

So every player who still play BattleKnight is losing his time, better spend that time somewhere else.

It's 27th December and the present is still not opened !

I play in the Denmark servers, but they are not the only ones, maybe ALL countries have the same problem.

When the presents will be opened ?

Wow. I am dumbfounded. How could this happen? Oh well. Perhaps you could join an english server. Ha!

It's not your business to comment things in Bulgarian servers since you don't play there.

Watch your own business and don't give your opinion where nobody asked for it.

Not to mention that your "opinion" is of a man who is at least 30 yo, without friends, wife and kids, really pathetic hahahah