BattleKnight Game Rules
Each player agrees to the Terms and Conditions and the ingame rules of Battleknight.us with his registration. Every violation of the rules can cause a temporary ban or an exclusion from the game. Depending on the rule violation, an exclusion from the game can be extended by a gameadministrator to all offers connected to BattleKnight. The team is obligated to handle all cases of ruleviolation in all conscience.
All players have the right to use several accounts per server. The account will be assigned to the holder of the entered email address.
II. Account sharing:
Each account is entitled to be played by a single player at a time, account sitting being the only exception.
III. Account sitting:
A responsible Operator of the respective server must be informed at least one day before the sitting takes place. The sitting has to conform to the following requirements:
- An account may only be sat for a maximum period of 14 continuous days. (Game Operators permission needs to be obtained in cases where a time extension is needed)
- Only one account per person and server can be sitted at the same time. Sitter and sitted account can play on the same server.
- A sitter may not sit an account that was sat within the previous 7 days . Exceptions can be made by the judgment of the responsible Game Operator.
- A sitter is not allowed to change/delete any player related data like email address and password, or change/delete any account characteristics.
- Changes in an order via a sitted account or a resignation from an order change is not permitted.
- Using the merchant is permitted. In case of a mistaken investment or loss of items during a sitting, the owner of the account has no claim for refund.
Multi accounts are now allowed. It means that a player can play more than one account on the same server.
Multi Accounts are not allowed to be in the same guild, attack/defense each other.However, account sharing is still forbidden. One player per account only.
However, to play more than 1 account you are required to declare this either ingame or via a Game Operator (should you encounter any issues)
To do so:
- Log into your account and then go to the account settings. Scroll down until you see the section that says:
'Accounts from the same owner'
- Add the username of your other account(s) - this sends a request to the accounts that you have listed.
- Log into your other accounts and accept the requests. Please note that you do HAVE to accept the requests manually, in order to prevent abuse by malicious users this is not done automatically.
- Once you have accepted the multi accounts you will be shown a list of all accounts that are connected to you.
Family members sharing same IP:
- are allowed to be in the same guild
- are NOT allowed to attack each other
V. Account exchange:
Account Exchanges within a single server must be done with the assistance of a GameOperator.
Account Exchanges will be handled over the ticket system only.
No complaints will be processed in cases where the players do not change their e-mail addresses after inter server exchanges or free accounts giveaways. Note that the only complaints considered will be the ones that come from the owner of a given accounts permanent email address.
Once a given account changes its owner, 28 days must pass before it changes ownership again. After a new owner takes over a given account he should change the e-mail address within the first 12 hours after the account switched owners.
Exploitation and utilisation of bugs and/or programming errors is prohibited. If a user detects a bug, he is obliged to inform the responsible Gameoperator immediately. The exploitation of a bug may cause an immediate ban by the Gameteam. Bugusing in terms of errorreplication may just happen with admission of an Operator.
Using a program as interface between the player and his game is prohibited. Any other form of automatically generated information generated for a group of players advantage with malicious intentions is forbidden as well. Tools can be tolerated by the administration.
VIII. Real-life threat:
To express the intention to glean and suffer a person (user, team member or representatives of the Game Forge) is strictly forbidden within the game, the board and all official IRC channels.
Any situation intended to saturate a players interface/mailbox through any method is forbidden.
Circular letters within an order are not effected by this rule.
Content in profiles, names, messages, news, order names, order profils or order messages, which violates the human dignity of a person, or violates a law, and the call to violate human dignity or laws, can be censored respectively users will be locked for a period of time or permanent.
It is not allowed to use names of teammembers or to simulate being part of the team..
English is the official language on all servers of Battleknight.us and Battleknight.en. Using other languages in ingame-messages, ordermessages or other parts of the game, will be censored.
XII. Abuse of the rules and their additions:
Any form, way and any attempt to get personal profit unfairly by abusing ingame rules or the decisions of a team member is forbidden.
XIII. Terms and Conditions:
The terms and conditions will be supplemented by these rules and must be observed.
XIV. Final Clause:
Remaining parts of the document will be unaffected in their content and validity, if sections or individual formulations of this text are not correct, invalid or incomplete.
Especially pay attention to:
- Screenshots won't be accepted as an evidence to proof or disproof a rule violation.
- The responsible Game Operator of the respective server should be messaged via ticket system only, with the entered email address, to make sure that the data of the account-owner will be handled confidential.
- Sanctions of an Operator towards a user, won't be lifted by another Game Operator without consulting the responsible GO.
- Avoiding a decision of a Game Operator by contacting another part of the team, may lead to a ban. Complaints are excluded.