Discussion Lobby

• I have some questions.

On some servers I have more than one account but they have different email addresses will this be a problem?

I have 30 different accounts overall and 3 different email addresses that I use. I also use 3 different browsers so that I can have all these accounts open at once. Is my current system going to be messed up because of this new lobby ?

The 3 browsers are all set with my various accounts as my startup pages so all the accounts open on each browser exactly where I want them and I don't have to log in, they are already logged in. Will I not be able to do this with the new lobby?

For instance I've got 14 tabs on Chrome with mostly email address A but some with address B and C

Then I have 8 tabs in Edge with a mixture of addresses, then 8 in Firefox with a mixture.

Will I still be able to keep the same tabs on the same browsers with this new lobby system? Or will I have to use a different browser for each lobby per email address?

This does not really seem like an improvement to me right now, it seems like breaking a perfectly good system to implement a completely pointless one.

• Agreed, SLS. In fact, I'll give you my take on this "Battleknight Lobby":

Here we have the situation that a perfectly working system is replaced by some unplayable, obnoxious crap that nobody needs or wants, apparently just because some marketing droid (who presumably never even played 10 minutes of BK himself and really doesn't give a sh** about longtime players' concerns) thought it would be a cool idea. It's a shame, and just another nail in the coffin of an already dying game.

kmsig-500x200.jpg

Ex-Tanoth player (and Admin 2009/2010).......BK addict since 2020

• Tomorrow, is what I read somewhere in another post. Guess we'll see ...

kmsig-500x200.jpg

• Oh, and if the goal is to prevent certain people from using fake e-mail addresses, playing accounts without ever activating them -- good luck with that ^^

For a small fee, you can set up as many valid e-mail addresses as you like, for use in creating and activating BK accounts and integrating them in your BK Lobby, after which you can kill these e-mail addresses right away because you never need them again.

The net result is of course the same as before with the fake-e-mail-method, nobody gains an advantage, it is only more hassle for the player who decides to go down that road ;)

kmsig-500x200.jpg

• You will be able to put all those accounts on one email after the update. However, I didn't try opening several accounts from the same game round on one browser.

Agreed, SLS. In fact, I'll give you my take on this "Battleknight Lobby":

Here we have the situation that a perfectly working system is replaced by some unplayable, obnoxious crap that nobody needs or wants, apparently just because some marketing droid (who presumably never even played 10 minutes of BK himself and really doesn't give a sh** about longtime players' concerns) thought it would be a cool idea. It's a shame, and just another nail in the coffin of an already dying game.

Actually, we need the lobby for a long requested feature : merge. No lobby, no merge. The lobby is an important step towards merges.

its 13:00, still nothing

We updated PL first.

can not see order members' rank

The rank is a drop button, right ? Some dropbuttons disappeared, we know about this bug. We will not be able to correct it today, but hopefuly very fast (by next week latest).

• Looks like you can chance your nickname now (once). That is kinda cool ^^

kmsig-500x200.jpg

• As expected, nothing works. What a crap, can't login anywhere....

I guess it's goodbye BK now for me. Thanks for killing the game so fast ;(

A hint: If you're still logged in in your game accoount, DON'T log out!! You will have a very hard time logging back in.

kmsig-500x200.jpg

• It's look like April fools joke with some delay.

But no the only fools here are we, players who buying rubies for this sad game.

Do GF even have QA in development team? How this can be real?