When will we get game updates?

• when is the next game update?what should we expect?what errors will be fixed.can players vote to add something new to the game ,such as collecting things in stacks(potions,scales...)

dear representatives of the game forum management team, I am Portuguese with poor knowledge of Russian.please do not delete my tags or ban me for grammatical errors in the words and sentences I have written.I will be very grateful for your patience if you just correct these mistakes or despite the bad grammar.

• No. Player can`t vote for nothing. Also, player have no power there. You can only ask for help if you wanto understand how tu build, attributes, items ect, only the basic stuff.

I just ask to you for not hope more and waste your time.

GF will not improve BK, but here you can ask questions to people if you have some issues.

• how do I contact the highest instance that can push the critical changes I need in the next update?

dear representatives of the game forum management team, I am Portuguese with poor knowledge of Russian.please do not delete my tags or ban me for grammatical errors in the words and sentences I have written.I will be very grateful for your patience if you just correct these mistakes or despite the bad grammar.

• how do I contact the highest instance that can push the critical changes I need in the next update?

No way to make changes. Just say thanks for the Drake Event and that`s all.

I`m more interested in the deal of the exchange 10 people. 10 of yours come into my order at lvl 3 + confirm the e-mail that bk send when registration it`s done and also 10 of us will do the same in the .ru server.

Contact your Order and talk bout it. If you all agree we can then make the deal and take our castles.