Easter 2019

• You can ask questions about the event in here.

Note:

If you already have the Fairy, do NOT feed the egg, collect the food so you can use it as yellow potions even after the event ends, by dragging it into your knight.

Cheers,

Nik

maxresdefault.jpg

• Hey,

It will not be a new companion, i repeat, if you have the old ones upgraded, do not spend resources to feed it.

Best wishes,

Nik

maxresdefault.jpg

• Code
    1. if I would like my egg to be "negative karma" what would it be better to do?
    2. 5 negative karma and 10 minutes of waiting or 8 negative karma and 20 minutes?
  • Code
    1. if I would like my egg to be "negative karma" what would it be better to do?
    2. 5 negative karma and 10 minutes of waiting or 8 negative karma and 20 minutes?

5 kamra and 10 minutes will be faster.

Will there be elves or phoenixes this year? A year ago there were elves!

S3 PL [RiR]

S7 PL [res]

• Just to remember, if you dont have the companion yet its worth to put premium and expend around 75 rubies in extra missions!!! Enjoy the event guys

Why are you wasting your time reading this? Keep scrolling!

• Just to remember, if you dont have the companion yet its worth to put premium and expend around 75 rubies in extra missions!!! Enjoy the event guys

Is possible for newbie know the reason?

• I have a ton from last years event and it will not let me use as a potion now so will that start at the end of this years event?

• You can use it anytime, to do so drag it to your inventory, then click on your health bar to go to potion merchant and then drag it to your health bar or the image of your knight to heal full.

Cheers

maxresdefault.jpg

• Hi,

A few minutes ago, Phase 2 - Hatching your Egg ended, and the egg icon disappeared. Everything disappeared and Phase 3 - Feeding your Companion no started !!!. I don't have a companion and I can't feed him !!! I put 2000 karma into it !!!!! This is a big problem and needs to be fixed as soon as possible !!!!!!

• I want to correct the event that was promised. I've spent 2000 light karma and I've been saving for months. Rubies don't care me. I was preparing for this event for a very long time and then you can't keep it that way? !!! This is Battleknight's worst Easter event yet !!!