Call to arms on UK 32

• Call to arms on UK 32

Yeah, I know ... yet another server ... sigh

But....

Can I interest anyone in the latest UK server, UK 32?

Well known veteran Sir Loin Steak is building up an order there to take on the dominating order (which is led by a ******* who thinks he is the greatest).

We need a few more good people there to capture a castle and start kicking some ****. The server is still relatively fresh, so there's a fair chance we can shift the power balance in our favor.

Sounds fun? So come and join us at UK 32, our order is TLO. You know you want to ^^

kmsig-500x200.jpg

Ex-Tanoth player (and Admin 2009/2010).......BK addict since 2020

• Are you so desperate that you have to go out on the forum and recruit to your Order?:D:D

The forum has always been used to look for people. Are you so bored that your only post on the forum is to belittle what someone else has written?

• Are you so desperate that you have to go out on the forum and recruit to your Order?:D:D

Not anymore ;) It seems there were many people keen enough to want to fight you.

And any platform to recruit fighters against you is a good place to recruit.

We would have gone to the UN or NATO but sadly they are very busy right now.

Why are you so desperate to make yourself look silly both in-game and out ??

• Hello,

Please keep spam to minimum, thanks!

Also i suggest to keep your conflict in the game and not bring it to the forum.

Best regards,

Nik

maxresdefault.jpg

• Dear Nik hello i see also to some player cant keep yours month closed buut we have every time player like that...

we all be happy if you give us some rason to we be happy on easter with game and some event or micro. maybe you have some conversations with boss?? or who can give us some informations and when we can get it for easter??

• Nik

I'm interested in the fact that you 'Like' the only reply in this thread that was completely off topic and yet warn the people who were on topic for spamming.

As far as I was aware this is a forum that was created for the players to have discussions.

• bla bla bla.. we write here to help you evey ours coment other see like new post what hapens you angry on some here?? play for fun bro dont make war