Ask for Event.

• They are doing the dragon's event (Gryphon) set. Easy part for GF....

This game needs lots of CHANGES.

New types of companions, equipments.....solving old bugs (like the companion changing). Rethink the high level tournaments........

Rethink order wars (numbers of members, etc. most of the orders cant even have, now, 50 ppl......)

So many things to CHANGE.

Not just give us the old events...

Rethink multi accounts? Why not to SHOW in profile who they are linked with or not? Why play with so much spy?

And , think, it is fair a player having 2 accounts and atacking another player 1 hour after with the other account? No it's not!

THINK ABOUT THE BIG PROBLEMS. GF doesn't want to.

And so on...so on.....

And I'll write this part in portuguese:

Imaginam-nos como bebés, colocando-nos a chupeta na boca (evento dos dragões). O problema é que já não somos "crianças". Se é que me fiz entender.

• Now that the dragon event was annunced. Is there any chance to have a monthly madness event when the event fisish? we will have full inventory and once we have a good event it will be a good idea to sell the old gryphon set in a monthly madness

• Man, you just got the Dragons Event. Now don`t complain, just say thanks you got even this Big Event. You should be happy now !!

• I hop

We cannot give thanks when events are something that we should have without having to spend 1 years claiming for them and above all we will have to wait to see if the events will return regularly or this has been done only to silence the criticism and then we will be another year long with nothing.

I want to think that this is the return of both important and lower-ranking events (monthly madness) and that GF will also decide to work on improving and fixing the things that we have been asking for so many years.

Although being GF I will never trust them after so many years of null treatment with their players

• Let´s be happy for Dragons!:)

I know about all the shortcomings, I've been playing battleknight for over 10 years but let's be grateful for at least something.

My next suggestion is, in the case of an Easter event, to get either a basilisk or a brand new companion. I think the basilisk would be great. I currently have 5 elfs in inventory🤦🏻‍♂️

• Tell me please, do the dragons from the event have full resistance to magic damage, for example to fire, or does it affect them?

• I'm grateful that GF announced the Dragons event.

I'd like to ask if the game operators can let GF know about the things all the players have been mentioning for quite some time:

- Regular Monthly Events

- High Level Tournaments

- Mission Silver Coins and Attribute Costs cannot be as disproportionat as they are nowadays.

Thank you!

• The cost of the ability grows quadratic, x^2.

Let say you want to upgrade an ability from 200 to 201, it will cost 200^2 = 40`000, this is the row price, now if you have ability cost reduced by the dummy you need to multiply 0.75, so it become

40`000*0.75 = 30`000 now

The bonusses you can get are: castle ability cost reduction, dummy ability cost reduction, companion ability cost reduction, event ability cost reduction

Those bonusses are not equals, some are adding modifier and other are multiplyer modifier. I don`t remember how they exaclty combine but i remember i did the rigth combination one time and i remember some are adding and some multiplying modifier. Also i remember i write apost about how to combine the bonusses to calculate the final cost.

• Ok, i found the post, i will recopy, becouse that`s interesting actually.

Well, let me tell you how to calculate properly the bonusses.

There can be 3 multipliers as follow:

The bonus of -25% cost of the dummy and the bonus of the castle(ex 2%*11= -22%) are additive, so you will have the first multiplier -25 + -22% = -47% of costs

Then you will have the event -30% multiplier

Then you will have the amulet that can be -1,-2 or -3% cost of abilities (let`s say i have an amulet -2% cost of abilities)

All those 3 Multiplier will multiply and give you the final reduced cost.

So to get the multiplier you do: [1-(0.25+0.22)] * (1-0.3) * (1-0.02) = 0.53*0.7*0.98 = 0.36358

Now to calculate how much cost your ability you do like this:

For increase an ability from 250 to 251 you will do: 250^2 = 62`500 is the row cost, then you multiply 62`500*0.36358 = 22`724 is the cost

So this means you have 1-0.36358= 0.63642 reduced cost = 0.63642*100= 63.642% cost reduced. But if you add and not multiply the bonusses you should have -(25%+22%+30%+2)= -79%

So as you can see there is a difference. May be that when you do the "sum bonusses" you just get something wrong.

So remember, Dummy bonus and castle order bonus are additive, then you multiply, the other summs of bonnusses are not additive anymore but are multiplyer sum.

• Tell me please, do the dragons from the event have full resistance to magic damage, for example to fire, or does it affect them?

The fourth and fifth are so strong on resistence of elemental damage!! But if u are so strong, dont carry about it!!

oHKw2CN.png

The fourth and fifth are so strong on resistence of elemental damage!! But if u are so strong, dont carry about it!!

i don't care for example, I'm DE immune.

amyway ket:s hope there isn't the easter event till they solve the companion bug, otherwys it will not be possible to switch it fir a lot of players soon

wysiwyg image

i don't care for example, I'm DE immune.

amyway ket:s hope there isn't the easter event till they solve the companion bug, otherwys it will not be possible to switch it fir a lot of players soon

Hmm, how you achieve DE immunity ?

• if you are level 137 or over and you have the full dragon set, you are inmunity to elemental damage

• Thank you !!

• Done at level 19... quite easy,thief armour and ururuz elemental rumes. And can be done for at elast 3 energies easily anyway, nothing to do with the hhigh level

wysiwyg image

• Galvas can we know how you dont know before us about some news about event?? i see you are super moderator i think to you can know faster than we :P

• Doesn't matter what position we are, when we have news about event, it will be announced in the news page.

maxresdefault.jpg

• Galvas can we know how you dont know before us about some news about event?? i see you are super moderator i think to you can know faster than we :P

Everyone who does not have the rank of "Admin" usually finds out about things like events at the same time as us. Only those at the top have that kind of information ahead of time. (I know this first hand since a long time ago I was also a moderator in a GF forum)

That said, we can see that there is no use opening threads and complaining. GF does not do anything to communicate with us, they still do not put events regularly and their only tendency is to continue with the "Happy Hours" and opening servers that are born dead with the sole purpose of milking what little they can since there are still stupid people who are it leaves the money on these servers to be "tops", which I am unable to understand.

But hey, it's GF, they have a harder face than the diamond and their players mean nothing to them.