Global Merge for all the servers.

• Good evening, my name is Heahmund, I play on s3, Romanian server and I would like to discuss the fusion of servers at the global level. Why I would like this to be a step for the game in the near future is because of the lack of active players, at least on the Romanian servers I don't think there were more than 50 players playing. I saw how a global merger was done last year on another game of Gameforge at a global level, probably Battleknight could also be taken into account, from my point of view and I think from the point of view of other players, this merge would liven up the game and would increase the activity. It's not an immediate action, but in 3-6 months I think that those who deal with the game interface and its administration could make this change and see an improvement.

Everyone is asking for events or I don't know what else, but I think a merge would be the most suitable for a game that is about to become a graveyard. From a server of 30-50 people before the merger, to reach an activity of 100-200 or even more would be a huge step, then everyone would have something to shoot for, namely competitiveness.

The servers with normal speed all together.

And the ones with x5 or x10 together.

• Hey all,

I totally agree with Heahmund's opinion.
    If GF wants to keep BattleKnight alive, a server merge should be their number 1 priority.

Continuing with only the happy day ruby stuff and a few events each year will make the game die slowly.
    A server merge would keep the existing players find some new challenges and happiness, especially in the old servers.

Offcourse I understand why GF creates new servers every now and then, but they run inactively unless you merge them some time.
    I really like playing this game, and hope some day soon I will face some new oponents in a server merge!

Cheers on the weekend
    BlurryFace

• People have been asking for this for 15 years I don't think they are in any rush to get this sorted

Also why did the new UK server only get announced 10 hours ago?

We've been playing on it for 5 days already!!

This must be some kind of indication about how quickly things get done in Battleknight

• hello..can you develop the game to be accesible from phone?i cant move any objects while playing from my phone.thank you

This is vital if Gameforge wants to revive Battleknight. This game is more suitable for phones than PCs. This should be No1 priority.

• Heyho,

Tulak, I moved your post into this thread.

And to the topic in general:

This is a wish, which rise across all communities. For me personally I also wish for a merge.

We already forwarded this into the direction of Gameforge.

I recently learned that BiteFight had a big merge.

Just let us have a bit more patient and maybe - I hope so! - we may also witness a merge for BattleKnight :)

• The difficulty is the different server speeds.

And if they haven't got someone who can fix the Christmas event, who are they going to get to sort out server merges?

I don't believe this will ever happen. The game will get deleted first

• on bitefight all x4 speed conect with x6

normal servers go in x2 speed

we not have x4 anymore

also here merge can be like that, I someone wat make that for players.... hhhh

• I really don't get why so many people are eager for server mergers. For a player like me, who operates successful tournament knights on many servers, it would be a disaster. The idea of suddenly facing a "competitor" from a another server, maybe twice as strong or whatever, and not winning anything anymore, is pure horror.

I really pray that GF never takes up this REALLY REALLY BAD idea. It would be the one thing that makes me stop playing BK almost immediately -- simply because 90% of the accounts that I've been bulding over the years would suddenly be completely useless. I play F2P and rely on rubies from tournaments almost everywhere I play, and I play on MANY servers.

I understand why someone with a level 282 account and insane stats would welcome a server merge, though. For him it would simply mean more potential victims. But I'm sure many tournament players, especially the F2Ps, are with me in rejecting this idea vehemently.

So, PLEASE, NO SERVER MERGERS, ever ....

---

EDIT: What I could probably live with is some form of moderate mergers, not all servers like in BiteFight, but let's say every three servers into one new, for example

en30, en29, en28 --> en 30

en33, en32, en31 --> en 33

en36, en35, en34 --> en 36

and so on ... I'd probably still lose some good tournament winning knights, but at least I'd still have enough useful accounts to keep me motivated...

kmsig-500x200.jpg

Ex-Tanoth player (and Admin 2009/2010).......BK addict since 2020

Edited 2 times, last by kmtanoth ().

• hah you say 282 lvl you thin specific on me...

lol on bk we have many bigest lvl around 400 aand more