Global Merge for all the servers.

• Imagine that your argument for not wanting a merger and therefore more activity is that you might no longer be "the best" in tournaments.

What a selfish excuse

I want activity, I want there to be a war of orders, I want to have real rivals in the tournaments and if someone in my rank appears who is better than me, then I will find a way to beat him and defeat him.

• Imagine that your argument for not wanting a merger and therefore more activity is that you might no longer be "the best" in tournaments.

What a selfish excuse

I want activity, I want there to be a war of orders, I want to have real rivals in the tournaments and if someone in my rank appears who is better than me, then I will find a way to beat him and defeat him.

What's wrong with being selfish in a game like this? Of course I want what's best for ME, not for some anonymous other players who I don't even really know, let alone care about.

And about your desire to meet "real rivals in the tournaments": Believe me, you'll meet rivals that are so much better than you that you can't beat them in years, if ever .. and you'll grow tired of losing all the time real soon ... so better be careful what you wish for ;)

And the "war of orders" that you're so keen about? You do realize that there is a limited number of good castles on the BK map, right? What happens when suddenly 20 large orders compete for a handful of good castles? I'll tell you what happens: The end of "cheaper skilling days" for many many knights.

No no, this whole server merging is a really stupid idea, that would leave many dedicated players out in the cold, destroying everything they carefully build up over the years. I sincerely hope it never happens.

kmsig-500x200.jpg

Ex-Tanoth player (and Admin 2009/2010).......BK addict since 2020

Edited once, last by kmtanoth ().

• Okay, you've made it clear that you're a coward who just wants to stay on dead servers because you have no competition and you win everything. If your desire to improve is so poor little more to say. Pitiful and pathetic.

• My friend, it seems that you didn t play 10 years ago this game, when the activity was more higher than now. if you really don t want the merge, find a server without active players and stay there and fight with yourself, let the rest of us enjoy this game till we can. The number of active players is reducing year by year and the games does not seem to improve, the same events, the same players everyday .let the merge come and have more rivals, let the game shine again for us who wnjoy playing this. If you are so selfish on a game like this, i don t want to know how selfish are you in real life. If the big problem is that there are others that can beat you , so be it, you should spend that rubies on missions to get better :)

• Winning every time is giving US a small joy but after some time - it becoming borring.

Also winning is not teaching US anything.

Only losing sometimes and getting lessons from IT - making US better

• Great life lessons, guys ... LOL

I only play this game to pass some free time, I like winning, and I hate competition, especially the kind that buys tons of rubies to get an advantage. I do not buy rubies, so I rely on rubies from tournaments, and it is working beautifully by now.

There is really not much more to say, you just don't get it if you're playing only a handful of accounts like I imagine most of you do. I play well over 100 accounts, and I'd like to continue to do so.

Siroge:

Your attempted insult of calling me a "coward" is just ludicrous. What has playing smart and not wanting to spend money on an essentially dead game got to do with being a "coward"? LOL ...

Heahmund:

Who cares what the game was like 10, 15 years ago? No server mergers can bring those apparently "golden days" back. Start living in the present.

And for your information: I have been down that road (spending rubies on missions) the hardcore way ... until I realized it's just not worth it, and there is a better way to enjoy the game ... for free :)

kmsig-500x200.jpg

• The hardcore way, i don t think so mate, if you " I play well over 100 accounts" it means that you really don t know about the way to play this game, why spending time on 100 accounts when you can play on 1 and be the best with that one ? Just keep living in your fantasy world where everyone should accept the inevitable death of this game and let us , the rest to hope at a bright future of this game. You said there that most of us play with a lot of accounts, i don t know why should someone focus on more than 1 or 2 accounts , make my day and teach me which are the benefits having 100 accounts:) Have a nice week mate.

Edited once, last by Heahmund ().

• @ Heahmund

so the advantage of 100 accounts is that you play tournaments with yourself and of course you play a new tournament every other third day. especially where the server is dead and no one follows you.

• Heahmund: Let's just say we have a fundamentally different view on this game. I'd say spending 9000 Euros in 2 years qualifies for hardcore play. Not much more to say here. I have no desire to teach you anything, mate. I just do my thing, and you do yours.

kmsig-500x200.jpg

• you play whatever you like, but well.. this is MMO game and more fun is when more ppl are playing and when it's more competitive

i understand you with more problems on the tourneys... my servers is dead and i am playing 30-39 lvl all alone, me vs 7 black knights. it's nice, cause im always winning and i will achieve 100th won tournament this year, but still i prefer to fight with other players

200.gif

• Wanting competition is why some people play on all servers.

I join all the new servers for this reason because unfortunately most people don't like competition and give up playing very quickly and the server dies before it's really started.

If people persevered on a server and actually tried to get better and win instead of crying all the time about losing then the servers wouldn't die so quick.

The fact that gameforge consistently ignore the players and keep making new servers is the problem.

They should have stopped at maximum 10 servers in each country and kept those ones active because new players would fill the spaces left by people who leave the game.

It would be easy to introduce a tier system in each server to prevent new players from getting bullied, this has been suggested before and ignored as usual.

If gameforge kept to 10 active servers that were maintained properly then I'm sure they would make more money than just creating new ones every 3 months.

But they are deaf and stupid.

• Hi,

Gameforge know actually what is going on in the game but also in your minds

because we forwarded all these feedback to them.

I would not say they do bot care anymore about the game.

I am personally fine with the merged idea which took place in BiteFight;

Low speed server merged with other low speed ones

High speed server merged with other high speed ones

But maybe it is possible to just merge every x1 server to one, x2 to one etc. to preserve the speeds as known.

In the end I am really wishing more activities on the server by having more players playing on a server.

Ah, by the way:

Freedom of speech is guaranteed here

But under its umbrella we must not get personally towards anyone - thank you!

• In my opinion you have contradicted yourself there.

You say that we are wrong to say that Gameforge doesn't care about this game anymore and yet you also say that all the ideas and views of the players are forwarded to them.

If this is true then how come after many years of players expressing their concerns, ideas and views, pointing out things like the winter event being broken for a number of years and things of that nature, so, so many requests for merges of the old servers, stop making new ones - Gameforge has done what exactly?

Nothing.

So in what possible way do they care about this game?

• You must be kidding, don't play on online multiplayer game dude. You don't want to lose go for candy crush.

For tournaments it will be interesting to have real opponents. With real hit chances out of level powers, just real luck.

And make the button more obvious so people click on it....

Yes I vote for MERGE all servers with only actives in last 2 years.

• It seems you have a quite limited knowledge of how tournament duels work. These "real opponents" that you imagine to be "interesting" will just be overpowered defense/luck skill monsters where you WILL lose every single duel with NO CHANCE of ever winning a tournament, meaning you'll be unable to generate free rubies and will eventually give up. There is no such thing as "real luck" in such unbalanced duels, just endless frustration (except for the guy who is winning all the time, of course^^)

In BK, the time span that you have spent playing actively is directly proportional to your skills/loot/power/level etc. So image merging a server that has been running for 5 years with servers that have been running for 1 or 2 years. Take a wild guess, the players from which of those servers will be dominant, and who will lose in such a merger? ^^

I find it amazing that people don't see this fundamental problem of imbalance and still foolishly cry for server mergers. You even topped it by suggesting a merge of ALL servers, now that is just ludicrous.

MMORPG is fine if all players have the same chances from the start. But randomly throwing together players of vastly different power (based on the age of their account), in a game where the is no attack protection, is a really bad thing.

I'm not even gonna comment on your first sentence ... ah, what the heck, I will ... well, that is just another poor attempt to insult me on a personal level (I don't even know what 'candy crush' is, let alone care ... but you seem to be familiar with it, good for you^^).

EDIT:

Maybe an example will open your eyes:

This is from an old server, showing two Level 12 tournament knight accounts, one that has been played for many years, the other for 1 or 2 years.

Now, what do you think, will the new guy EVER win a tournament? You can wish him good luck, but the answer is obvious...

kmsig-500x200.jpg

• Poor guy who is going to be stripped of his monopoly on tournaments using 200 accounts to win every 3 days. I feel sorry for him...

• You got anything else up your sleeve besides constant insults? Like arguments, or reasoning?

Didn't think so. Now, who's the one acting immature? ^^

kmsig-500x200.jpg

• Imo global merge is crucial, if u want to keep players to this game. Servers are being created all the time, players are creating new knights, they are playing few months, new server is being created - people go to the new server and stop playing on old one. Over and over again. At this moment on many servers mission groups are impossible to make with other players, order wars are nothing - few players are making attacks, mostly its something like 6v6, about 30 players active on one server (mostly - not even), imagine how this game would be revived, order wars 50v50 all active players, mission groups in every hour, big fights, big loot. Of course there will be some differences (mostly huge) in development of the knights, but i prefer this issue instead of playing on dead server, 0 competition, when this is the clue of whole game. What's the point of playing this game alone? Merge would only increase competition between players. Which will lead to players spending more money on rubies (that's the point for GameForge, because i think other aspects are not important for this company). Let's be honest this game won't attract new players with this style of menagement. But it is possible to retain regular players. It's not big financial outlay to do something like this. You see that this works in BiteFight. If you don't want to keep this game alive, sooner or later - only memories will remain after this game. Ending the topic, i am optimistic and i hope u will understand that this game has large and dedicated community.<3

• This has been said so many times for so long.

For well over 10 years.

Gameforge have ignored all of this for that long, why do you think they will listen now.

There will just be another new server in every country again within a month.

It's apparently easy for them to do that.

Doing what you are asking is probably too time consuming and expensive for them.

They will never listen.