Easter Event - Basilisk

• Hello community battleknight!

I would be interested in your opinion about the Easter event.

Personally, I think it would be appropriate to change the companion we get. Basilisk could be great.

Your opinion?:/

• most likely, they want to sell the game to InnoGames.so it was with the game the-west.I don't know about the others, but I just lost a few characters on different servers,one of the characters was top,I invested about 200 bread in it and more than 2 years of sleepless nights

*font size was reduced, stick to normal size letters here, please. Thanks. - Perculia

dear representatives of the game forum management team, I am Portuguese with poor knowledge of Russian.please do not delete my tags or ban me for grammatical errors in the words and sentences I have written.I will be very grateful for your patience if you just correct these mistakes or despite the bad grammar.

• Guys we will never lose our knights. I trust the team of the BK. I am sure they will try to make more events soon and keep the game going. I have never heard about selling the game. Why you say so?

• Galvas all admins from all servers make some on this game to not player stop playing we give a lot time adn real money now we have 1 big event in year this is game ??? I am curios like costumers admins make somtihng or realy we must leave delete,not sell acount----

• Galvas all admins from all servers make some on this game to not player stop playing we give a lot time adn real money now we have 1 big event in year this is game ??? I am curios like costumers admins make somtihng or realy we must leave delete,not sell acount----

Says the guy while Drake Event Running XD

• The only thing i can complain, it`s any game it`s more clear about what you get when you buy Ruyes. Like if i shop ruby for play more missions and try to get a rune with 20 elemental dmg, they SHOULD tell us the % of the droprate.

They can`t just say, you play and if you are lucky you will get it. This can be also a legal trouble i think. If you see all NEW games show exactly the % of droprates so you are informed what you buy.

I think they shoud be trasparent about this things, becouse people buy ruby = real money to get something and then they dont know even if they get or not, i mean, it is ok to not find a rune if the % droprate it`s let`s say 1 in 500 or 1 in 1000 and you do less missions, but it is not fair(and i repeat i dont know if it is legal to be like how it is now bk) to not know the droprate.

• Please don't fight, we will try to have more events in future when possible, i promise you that, if we have more support to the game this will help with keeping attention for our beloved game.

maxresdefault.jpg

• Please don't fight, we will try to have more events in future when possible, i promise you that, if we have more support to the game this will help with keeping attention for our beloved game.

Mr Nik, try ask Bk for more Transparency of droprates. And also remember them that the actual not Trasparency could not be even Legal becouse people dont know what they get when they pay. Thank you !!

You are an awsome Mod !!

• The droprate is completely random and also based on population, the game was made this way.

Thanks for the compliment, i try whatever i can for the game, always.

maxresdefault.jpg

• hehe we just got new server hhehe. i think we not get easter event because this event come before easter 15 20 days

• hehe we just got new server hhehe. i think we not get easter event because this event come before easter 15 20 days

no man, the ester event will be 100%

In Italy Easter it`s on 4 april this year. They will start the event before probably

Easter Event was every year. Didn`t miss 1 single year.